Rotating container to help in the process of emptying the content inside of cardboard corrugated (Gaylord) boxes.
Roura’s Gaylord Rotator (RGR) container is a safe and efficient way of operating these common recycling methods.
The models offered provide a wide range of flexibility in corrugated box sizes with our exclusive adjustable containing arms.
Simply insert your cardboard corrugated recycling box inside the RGR container, lift the Roura RGR container with a forklift truck with rotating forks and proceed to dump the content inside the Gaylord box safe and efficiently. The RGR will also help preserve the longevity of your corrugated cardboard boxes with this safe and efficient material handling process.
Gaylord Dumpers include the following features:
- Empties the content inside of your cardboard corrugated (Gaylord) boxes.
- Wide range of flexibility in corrugated box sizes with our exclusive adjustable containing arms.
- Preserves the longevity of your corrugated cardboard boxes with this safe and efficient material handling process.
Gaylord Rotator examples:
Instructions: Click on the image below to view larger image.
Contact our engineering and sales staff at either plant to discuss your specific needs and ideas. In addition to Gaylord Rotators Roura also offers a wide variety of self dumping hoppers, granite a frames, slab racks, drum handling equipment and many accessories and parts to customize your material handling products with.
Request a Quote
- Step 1: Select a model below and customize by selecting from available options
- Step 2: Add it to your quote cart and select additional models or
- Step 3: Checkout by clicking “Quote Cart” or the cart icon in the top right menu