Rugged self-dumping hoppers have capacities from 4,000 - 8,000 lbs.
Roura’s Rugged self-dumping hoppers are available from 1/8 cubic yard through 5 cubic yards to solve all material handling requirements.
The Rugged self-dumping hopper can safely handle loads up to 8,000 lbs. that require heavy material handling applications without sacrificing strength and durability.
Roura Material Handling specializes in custom designs and will modify an existing Rugged self-dumping hopper or design a custom dump hopper for those special applications.
Common applications: Metal scrap, stampings, sand, sawdust, glass, rubber, coal, ash and construction material.
Rugged Hoppers include the following features:
- Exclusive pierced and extruded trunnion track with taper pins for outstanding wear resistance and superior tracking.
- All hopper bodies are constructed of thick 7-gauge carbon steel.
- All hopper bodies are welded 100% continuous.
- The strongest heavy duty box tube base for all 8,000 lbs. models.
- Two bottom support channel plus side and back angles for additional reinforcement on hopper body.
- Base to body chains and continuous stop bar on all 8,000 lbs. models provide extra reinforcement to stops.
- Flip secure latch standard on all Rugged models.
Contact our engineering and sales staff at either plant to discuss your specific needs and ideas.
Request a Quote
- Step 1: Select a model below and customize by selecting from available options
- Step 2: Add it to your quote cart and select additional models or
- Step 3: Checkout by clicking “Quote Cart” or the cart icon in the top right menu