90° Self-Dumping Hopper models come with a 2,000 lbs. capacity.
Roura’s 90° self-dumping hopper is one of the lowest standard hoppers in height on the market and returns to an upright and locked position when lowered to the ground.
This hopper will safely handle loads up to 2,000 lbs. 90° Dump Hoppers are designed for the collection of chips, shavings and grinding debris that require a small footprint.
This specialty line of dump hoppers are available in 1/4 & 1/2 cubic yards to solve all machining material handling requirements.
Roura Material Handling specializes in providing custom designs and can modify any existing 90° Dump Hopper or design a custom steel hopper for special applications.
Common applications: Metal chips, shavings, turnings, saw dust.
90° Dump self-dumping hoppers include the following features:
- Exclusive Ø 1 1/4 hinge pins for superior wear resistance.
- All standard hopper bases are constructed of 1/4″ carbon steel.
- Heavy-duty mast to hopper secure chain with grab hook standard on all 90° dump models.
Contact our engineering and sales staff at either plant to discuss your specific needs and ideas.
Request a Quote
- Step 1: Select a model below and customize by selecting from available options
- Step 2: Add it to your quote cart and select additional models or
- Step 3: Checkout by clicking “Quote Cart” or the cart icon in the top right menu
D90-068Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/4 cu. yd. Dimensions: 45-3/4" x 52-1/8" x 15-1/4"Read more
D90-135Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 48-1/8" x 52-1/4" x 23-1/8"Read more
R90-068Load Capacity: 2,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/4 cu. yd. Dimensions: 45-3/4" x 52-1/8" x 15-1/4"Read more
R90-135Load Capacity: 2,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 48-1/8" x 52-1/4" x 23-1/8"Read more