A Forklift Dumpster / Hopper Can Bring Efficiency and Safety to Your Operation
Although your workers can move hoppers outfitted with casters from one location to another, using a forklift and forklift dumpster will make your operation more efficient and versatile. You can also minimize the potential for workers injuring themselves while they move heavily loaded dump hoppers or hazardous materials.
Many of the hopper dumpster models made by Roura have been designed with forklift slots in their bases so that they can be easily and safely moved regardless of their size and weight.
The Roura MHR System Adds an Extra Dimension of Safety and Convenience
When you add a Roura forklift dump hopper or trash hopper for forklift to your operation you can also benefit from the option of our revolutionary Mechanical Hopper Release (MHR) system. The system will enable your material handlers to dump the contents of a forklift dumpster while they remain seated on their forklift.
Our new system provides a much greater degree of safety for your forklift drivers when they transport and dump heavy or hazardous loads of materials.
Some of the applications in which our specialized forklift dump hoppers can be used include:
- Manufacturing and milling operations
- Trash disposal and recycling
- Heavy-duty material handling such as pipes, extruded products and lumber
- Outdoor construction material clean-up
- Wet material handling, such as water and sewage treatment applications
- Safe handling of high-temperature materials such as forgings or hot glass
- Agricultural, fishery and food industry material handling
- Transport and removal of shavings, sawdust and metal chips
Contact us today and discover how your operational needs can be better accommodated by one of our high-performance self dumping hopper models.
Recommended Forklift Dump Hoppers:
2T-3/16-SL-1/3Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/3 cu. yd. Dimensions: 48" x 39-1/2" x 24"Add to cart
2T-3/16-SL-1/2Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 48" x 52" x 24"Add to cart
2T-3/16-034Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/8 cu. yd. Dimensions: 36" x 39" x 17-1/2"Add to cart
2T-3/16-068Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/4 cu. yd. Dimensions: 39" x 32" x 25-1/2"Add to cart
2T-3/16-105Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/3 cu. yd. Dimensions: 49-1/2" x 32" x 31"Add to cart
2T-3/16-135Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 49" x 39-1/2" x 31-1/2"Add to cart
3T-3/16-205Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 3/4 cu. yd. Dimensions: 61" x 39-1/2" x 36"Add to cart
3T-3/16-270Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1 cu. yd. Dimensions: 65" x 39-1/2" x 37-1/2"Add to cart
Learn How Our Hoppers’ Many Features Can Benefit Your Material Handling Operations
We have a wide range of sizes, specialty features and options that can meet any material handling requirements. Looking for a forklift dumpster, trash hopper for forklift or forklift hopper? Tell us about your specific application and one of our sales team or engineering group members will show you the best way you can improve your operation while also providing greater safety for your workers.
A Self Dumping Forklift Hopper Saves Time and Prevents Injuries
A self dumping hopper will automatically settle back into a secure and locked position after its contents have been unloaded. This does more than streamline your material handling operation, it also helps to prevent worker injuries. When you add a forklift to the operation, you’ll have less concerns over your workers moving heavily loaded hoppers on their own. Roura self-dumping forklift hoppers come in four standard model families that provide load capacities ranging from 2,000 to 10,000 pounds. We also offer three release system options that add a greater degree of safety to your material handling operation.
We understand that many material handling operations have unique and highly specialized needs. That’s why our engineering team is ready to either custom design your forklift dump hopper or modify an existing model if your individual requirements demand it.
Release System Options for Increased Safety
Roura hoppers are available with options for safer and more efficient release and dumping operations:
- Mechanical Hopper Release (MHR) System: This new and innovative Roura-designed system enables your material handlers to dump the contents of a hopper without leaving their forklift seat. This is an ideal way to equip your operation with a safe and effective method of dealing with large and heavy amounts of bulk material and waste.
- Pull-Down Handle System: The operator can stand on the ground at a safe distance while dumping the contents of a hopper from an elevated height. A ruggedly built cable system initiates the release and remains safely stored on the hopper back wall when filled.
- Auto-Latch Handle: An automatically secure handle feature fully engages the hopper to its base until it’s tilted to dump its contents. Our exclusive design minimizes the number of parts and reduces the number of potential pinch points.
Contact Us Today to End Your Material Handling Concerns
We’re here to solve your toughest material handling problems. If we don’t have exactly what you need, we’ll make it for you. Contact us now and learn what the original developers of the self dumping hopper can do for your operation.