Skeleton hoppers are available with 6,000 lbs. capacities.
The Skeleton Hopper is engineered for sheet metal processing equipment at Plasma, Laser and Turret Punching machining centers. This hopper will safely handle the daily transport and dumping of the scrap material produced from these machining operations.
As with all Roura products, the Skeleton Hopper offers the strongest hopper in its class. This steel hopper will reduce operation costs, increase productivity and provides a safe method of material handling.
Roura Material Handling specializes in custom designs and will modify an existing open side hopper or design a custom steel hopper for those special applications.
Skeleton Self Dumping Hoppers include the following features:
- Exclusive pierced and extruded trunnion track with taper pins for outstanding wear resistance.
- All hopper bodies are constructed of 3/16″ thick carbon steel.
- One piece gusset frame for superior strength.
Contact our engineering and sales staff at either plant to discuss your specific needs and ideas.
Request a Quote
- Step 1: Select a model below and customize by selecting from available options
- Step 2: Add it to your quote cart and select additional models or
- Step 3: Checkout by clicking “Quote Cart” or the cart icon in the top right menu