Behemoth self-dumping hoppers have capacities from 8,000 - 10,000 lbs.
Roura’s Behemoth self-dumping hoppers, are available from 6 cubic yard through 10 cubic yards to solve the large volume material handling requirements.
The extremely large Behemoth self-dumping hopper can safely handle loads up to 10,000 lbs. that require extra heavy material handling applications in the harshest environment without sacrificing strength and durability.
As with all Roura products, the Behemoth hopper offers the strongest hopper in its class. This steel hopper will reduce operation costs, increase productivity and provides a safe method of material handling.
Roura Material Handling specializes in custom designs and will modify an existing Behemoth self-dumping hopper or design a custom dump hopper for those special applications.
Common applications: Forgings, castings, glass, hot ash, concrete, heavy construction material and minerals, demolition, shipyard.
Behemoth Hoppers include the following features:
- Exclusive pierced and extruded trunnion track with taper pins for outstanding wear resistance.
- All hopper bodies are constructed of 3/16″ & 1/4″ carbon steel.
- All hopper bodies are continuous welded.
- 72″ long box tube base with slide bolt latch.
- The strongest heavy-duty box tube base for Behemoth models.
- Two bottom support channel plus three rows of side and back angles for ultimate reinforcement on hopper body.
- Base to body chains and continuous stop bar on all Behemoth models provide extra reinforcement to stops.
Contact our engineering and sales staff at either plant to discuss your specific needs and ideas.
Request a Quote
- Step 1: Select a model below and customize by selecting from available options
- Step 2: Add it to your quote cart and select additional models or
- Step 3: Checkout by clicking “Quote Cart” or the cart icon in the top right menu