Standard Slab Racks
Roura Material Handling manufactures a series of granite slab racks for storing bundles of granite, marble and stone products.
These granite slab racks have numerous value-add components implemented in each standard slab rack: floor mounting cleats, structural posts, mortise & tenon joints, an extra wide base for stability, white protective caps for scratch prevention and mounting slots to bolt additional slab racks to existing Roura slab rack.
Slab Rack Features:
- This storage rack is designed to handle and store full size bundles of stone slabs
- Each set has two, 10″ wide base rails with locking cleats, for fastening to floor
- Each set has 1/4″ x 2″ x 2″ x 60″ structural posts
- Each set has protective white caps for scratch prevention
- 7–3cm stone bundled slabs can be stored between posts
- 9,000 lbs. load capacity between post, 4,500 lbs. per post
- The base rails are constructed with a two layer Mortise & Tenon welded joint for superior strength
- Slab storage racks can be bolted together for many different required lengths
- Industrial enamel green paint for weather protection
- Optional backsplash rack
- Optional rubber cushion protection strips
Contact our engineering and sales staff at either plant to discuss your specific needs and ideas.
Request a Quote
- Step 1: Select a model below and customize by selecting from available options
- Step 2: Add it to your quote cart and select additional models or
- Step 3: Checkout by clicking “Quote Cart” or the cart icon in the top right menu