Dross hoppers are available with 6,000 - 10,000 lbs. capacities.
The Dross Self-Dumping Hopper is capable of handling loads up to 10,000 lbs. and used for hot material applications.
Roura Material Handling specializes in custom designs and will modify an existing Dross self-dumping hopper or design a custom steel hopper for those special applications.
Common applications: Hot glass, hot forgings, and any hot material handling application.
Dross hoppers include the following features:
- Exclusive pointed & pierced trunnion track with taper pins that provide the Dross Self-Dumping Hoppers an outstanding damage resistance.
- Hopper body has heavy-duty double wall construction.
- Plate liner is 3/8″ thick with 1/4 perforated sidewalls to release heat quickly.
- Extra heavy-duty base for superior strength and durability.
Contact our engineering and sales staff at either plant to discuss your specific needs and ideas.
Request a Quote
- Step 1: Select a model below and customize by selecting from available options
- Step 2: Add it to your quote cart and select additional models or
- Step 3: Checkout by clicking “Quote Cart” or the cart icon in the top right menu
DRS-375-135Load Capacity: 8,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 49" x 39-1/2" x 31-1/2"Read more
DRS-375-270Load Capacity: 10,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1 cu. yd. Dimensions: 64-1/2" x 39-1/2" x 41"Read more
DRS-375-410Load Capacity: 10,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1-1/2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 64-1/2" x 44-1/2" x 49"Read more
DRS-375-540Load Capacity: 10,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 64-1/2" x 57-1/2" x 49-1/2"Read more