Rugged rotator boxes have a 4000 lbs. capacity and can be dumped with a rotating fork attachment.
Roura’s Rugged rotator boxes are available from 1/2 cubic yard to 2 cubic yards to solve all bulk material handling requirements.
Rugged rotator boxes are designed for the collection and storage of bulk material.
As with all Roura products, the Rugged rotator box offers the strongest standard rotating box in its class. This rotating box will reduce operation cost, increase productivity and provide a safe method of material handling.
Roura Material Handling specializes in custom designs and will modify an existing Rugged rotator box or design a custom rotator box for those special applications.
Common applications: Shredded materials, salvage car parts, oil filters, bulk material storage.
Rugged rotator boxes include the following features:
- 7 gauge carbon steel sides.
- 7 gauge carbon steel bottom.
- All Rotator Boxes have a standard drain with plug.
- All Rotator Boxes have a standard 4-way entry.
In addition to rugged rotator boxes Roura also offers a wide variety of self dumping hoppers, granite a frames, slab racks, drum handling equipment and many accessories and parts to customize your material handling products with. Contact our engineering and sales staff at either plant to discuss your specific needs and ideas.
Request a Quote
- Step 1: Select a model below and customize by selecting from available options
- Step 2: Add it to your quote cart and select additional models or
- Step 3: Checkout by clicking “Quote Cart” or the cart icon in the top right menu