There are a variety of highly specialized equipment options for your forklifts. In order to excel in the material handling industry, it’s necessary to find the highest quality parts and attachments to keep your forklifts working productively. Discover how a self dumping hopper from Roura Material Handling can be the solution to dramatically increase your business’ overall productivity.
Choose the Best Self-Dumping Hopper
Because your forklift is designed to handle a variety of materials in various situations, no two hoppers are exactly the same. With a wide range of forklift hopper options available, it can be difficult to choose the best hopper for your business. Here are some common hoppers that can be used to handle materials:
- Durable: This hopper can hold up to five cubic yards and is continuously welded throughout its entirety.
- Rugged: Carry loads as heavy as 8,000 pounds with this 7-gauge carbon steel hopper.
- Ultimate: The name says it all. The Ultimate stays strong with 10,000 pounds of weight and a durable carbon steel body.
- Behemoth: With loads up to 10 cubic yards and 10,000 pounds, you’ll see why the Behemoth is an industry leader in size and strength.
- Custom: If you haven’t found what you’re looking for, work with a team of engineers to craft a customized hopper for your company.
A Name You Can Trust
Few self-dumping hopper manufacturers can compare with Roura Material Handling. With a successful business model that started in Detroit, Michigan in 1915, this industry-leading team of engineers and manufacturers can help you get the most out of your forklifts.
Find a hopper that can handle the loads you need to move, and enjoy some of the most durable, dependable forklift accessories you’ll ever come across. From self-dumping hoppers to rotator boxes and stone products, you’ll receive the best quality at the best prices with Roura Material Handling. Contact us today!
Recommended Self Dumping Forklift Hoppers:
2T-3/16-SL-1/3Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/3 cu. yd. Dimensions: 48" x 39-1/2" x 24"Read more
2T-3/16-SL-1/2Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 48" x 52" x 24"Read more
2T-3/16-034Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/8 cu. yd. Dimensions: 36" x 39" x 17-1/2"Read more
2T-3/16-068Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/4 cu. yd. Dimensions: 39" x 32" x 25-1/2"Read more
2T-3/16-105Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/3 cu. yd. Dimensions: 49-1/2" x 32" x 31"Read more
2T-3/16-135Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 49" x 39-1/2" x 31-1/2"Read more
3T-3/16-205Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 3/4 cu. yd. Dimensions: 61" x 39-1/2" x 36"Read more
3T-3/16-270Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1 cu. yd. Dimensions: 65" x 39-1/2" x 37-1/2"Read more