An industrial self dumping hopper is constructed of 10 and 12-gauge carbon steel and is built to provide years of reliable and safe use. They can be used for nearly every kind of material and waste, from paper and cardboard and cloth to metal and plastic and wood. Our industrial hoppers boast the strongest construction on the market.
Types of Industrial Hoppers
We carry a wide variety of dumping hoppers to meet the unique demands of your business. Whether you require a concrete hopper, a scrap hopper or stainless steel hopper, each one is built for durability and ease of use. Choose a dump hopper from one of the following options:
- Durable – Features 4,000-lb load capacity and 5-cubic yard volume.
- Rugged – Has 8,000-lb load capacity and 5-cubic yard volume.
- Ultimate – 8,000 to 10,000-lb load capacity available and 5-cubic yard volume.
- Behemoth – Load capacity of up to 10,000 lbs. with 10-cubic yard volume.
If you need something unique, our engineering department can design a custom hopper for your specific needs. With your input, we will create a hopper in the exact shape and dimensions and with the best features to serve your plant or project. Custom self-dumping hoppers can be tailored to the load and volume capacities that make the most sense for your operation.
Benefits & Features of Industrial Hoppers
All of our rugged self-dumping hoppers have similar benefits and features, which you can customize based on your needs. These features and benefits include:
- MHR (Mechanical Hopper Release) System: Choose between right- or left-handed operation.
- Handle System: Our options include original lift-up ductile iron handles, auto-latch handles, and pull-down handles.
- Casters and Wheels: Includes two rear swivel casters and two rigid front casters.
- Covers: You need a cover to prevent materials from falling out of the hopper. Our covers are available in watertight steel, vinyl, and mesh.
- Bases: Standard is included at no extra charge, but other options include heavy-duty boxed tube base, three-way base entry, or custom base legs.
- Choice of Colors: Roura green is the standard, but other color options include red, yellow, blue, orange, brown, white, gray, or black.
- Extra Enhancements: We also provide other ways to customize your industrial hopper, such as crane eyes, side-bolt latches, 1-inch drains, and more.
Roura offers a wealth of features to help you achieve safer and more efficient. Our hoppers come with the following safety features:
- Steel Construction for Durability
- Tight-Fitting Lids
- Seamless Welding
- Self-Balancing Capabilities
- Securely Fitted Latches & Locks
We’re more than happy to customize a specific hopper to meet your specific requirements. That includes making adjustments in the exact shape and dimensions, adding on base legs, and changing how the hoppers will stack for storage.
It’s our goal to ensure that your self-dumping industrial hopper meets and exceeds your expectations. If you’re interested in learning more about our customization process, don’t hesitate to reach out to us via phone or email.
Request a Quote
Are you ready to get started? Visit our products page to learn more about our standard industrial hopper models. If you need a custom hopper or help selecting the right model for your needs, contact us today. We look forward to showing you why Roura is a name you can trust.
2T-3/16-SL-1/3Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/3 cu. yd. Dimensions: 48" x 39-1/2" x 24"Read more
2T-3/16-SL-1/2Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 51”x51”x24-1/2”Read more
2T-3/16-034Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/8 cu. yd. Dimensions: 36" x 39" x 17-1/2"Read more
2T-3/16-068Load Capacity: 4,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1/4 cu. yd. Dimensions: 39" x 32" x 25-1/2"Read more