When you need the strength and durability of a steel hopper, look no further than Roura Material Handling. In addition to our traditional self-dumping hoppers, we also offer specialty hoppers in stainless steel and galvanized steel.
Galvanized steel hoppers are ideal for farms, fisheries, and waste water treatment. While the pierced, pointed trunnion track with taper pins provides resistance to damage, this hopper is really suited to applications that require resistance to corrosion. The following features are incorporated to prevent corrosion over time:
- Hot-Dip Galvanization: The steel body of the hopper is submerged into a tank of melted zinc and allowed to react with the atmosphere.
- Mild Steel Construction: This alloy contains a small amount of carbon, making it both tough and affordable.
Due to the stainless steel hopper’s sliced and ejected trunnion track, wear over time is greatly reduced. The stainless steel hopper is best suited for chemical plants, as well as farms and businesses in the food and beverage industry. Its austenitic stainless steel construction gives it superior resistance to corrosion.
Our original self-dumping hoppers are constructed with 12 and 10 gauge steel and come in four different models to fit the job you need:
- Custom: Design your hopper according to your own specifications.
- Behemoth: Volume range is 6 to 10 cubic yards. Load capacity range is 8,000 to 10,000 pounds.
- Ultimate: Volume range is 1/3 to 5 cubic yards. Load capacity range is 8,000 to 10,000 pounds.
- Rugged: Volume range is 1/8 to 5 cubic yards. Load capacity range is 4,000 to 8,000 pounds.
- Durable: Volume range is 1/8 to 5 cubic yards. Load capacity range is 2,000 to 8,000 pounds.
All of our hopper designs can be modified in order to meet your individual needs. Choose the model you want from our website, then customize it by choosing from the options available.
Roura Material Handling originated the self-dumping hopper, and now we’re prepared to create it anew in order to fit your specific needs. Contact us today to inquire about a price quote.