De-watering self-dumping hoppers come with a 6,000 lbs. capacity.
The perfect hopper to safely handle loads up to 6,000 lbs. that require collection and drainage of wet material applications.
Roura’s De-watering hopper is available in many sizes for the pulp processing and water & sewage treatment applications.
As with all Roura products, the De-watering hopper offers the strongest self-dumping hopper in its class. It will reduce operation cost, increase productivity and provide a safe method of material handling.
Roura Material Handling specializes in custom designs and will modify an existing De-watering hopper or design a custom steel hopper for those special applications.
Common applications: Pulp, aggregate, waste and water.
De-watering hoppers include the following features:
- High-class perforated and distended trunnion path with taper pins to offer phenomenal wear support to the hopper.
- All the approved hopper bodies are built of 1/4″ carbon steel.
Contact our engineering and sales staff at either plant to discuss your specific needs and ideas.
Request a Quote
- Step 1: Select a model below and customize by selecting from available options
- Step 2: Add it to your quote cart and select additional models or
- Step 3: Checkout by clicking “Quote Cart” or the cart icon in the top right menu
DW-270Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1 cu. yd. Dimensions: 64-1/2" x 39-1/2" x 38-1/2"Read more
DW-405Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 1-1/2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 64-1/2" x 57-1/2" x 38-1/2"Read more
DW-540Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 64-1/2" x 57-1/2" x 46-1/2"Read more
DW-675Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 2-1/2 cu. yd. Dimensions: 64-1/2" x 74" x 46-1/2"Read more
DW-810Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. Volume Capacity: 3 cu. yd. Dimensions: 70" x 63-1/2" x 61"Read more