Dewatering self-dumping hoppers come with a 6,000 lbs. capacity.
The perfect hopper to safely handle loads up to 6,000 lbs. that require collection and drainage of wet material applications.
Roura’s Dewatering Hopper is available in many sizes for the pulp processing and water & sewage treatment applications.
As with all Roura products, the Dewatering Hopper offers the strongest self-dumping hopper in its class. It will reduce operation cost, increase productivity and provide a safe method of material handling.
Roura Material Handling specializes in custom designs and will modify an existing Dewatering Hopper or design a custom steel hopper for those special applications.
Common applications: Pulp, aggregate, waste and water.
Dewatering Hoppers include the following features:
- High-class perforated and distended trunnion path with taper pins to offer phenomenal wear support to the hopper.
- All the approved hopper bodies are built of 1/4″ carbon steel.
Contact our engineering and sales staff at either plant to discuss your specific needs and ideas.
Request a Quote
- Step 1: Select a model below and customize by selecting from available options
- Step 2: Add it to your quote cart and select additional models or
- Step 3: Checkout by clicking “Quote Cart” or the cart icon in the top right menu