At Roura Material Handling, we’re committed to providing our customers with high-quality products that meet their needs in every way. We can alter the specifications of any of our standard self-dumping hopper lines — Durable, Rugged, Ultimate or Behemoth — or engineer an original custom hopper for any application.
Follow these three steps to build your own Roura hopper online and give us essential details about the product you’d like to receive:
Detail Your Product Requirements
The more information we have, the better prepared we’ll be to build a custom hopper that delivers the performance you need. In addition to any special requests, include the following details in the product description text box:
- Load capacity. How much weight do you anticipate your hopper will need to hold? Consider both average and maximum load weights.
- Volume capacity. What’s the ideal volume for your hopper? Think about the size and bulk of material your hopper must accommodate.
- What are the dimensions of the space in which your hopper must fit? Accurate height, depth and width measurements are critical to your Roura hopper’s overall design.
Choose a Hopper Color
Once you’ve detailed your product specifications, use the drop-down menu to indicate a color. All paint options are enamel on steel and do not include primer. Roura safety green is standard with no additional charge; however, you can choose any color for your custom purchase:
- Safety colors. In addition to green, we offer blue, orange, red and yellow safety colors.
- Other colors. Select black, brown, gray or white. Alternatively, you may specify a custom color.
Submit Your Quote Request
After specifying your product requirements and choosing a color, click the yellow “Add to Quote” icon beneath the customizable fields. Provide your customer details on the next page, and click “Submit Quote Request” to complete the process. You’ll receive an e-mail or call with pricing and next steps for your purchase.
Contact Roura for Assistance
We’re eager to help you design a custom hopper that meets all your needs. Contact us today to discuss options, ask questions and receive assistance from the Roura team.